Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/hellodog.hk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/profile-builder-pro/modules/multiple-forms/register-forms.php on line 207
Quiz: How much do you know about ticks and fleas? | hellodog

Quiz: How much do you know about ticks and fleas?

  • Sharing is caring

You need to know that tick fever is one of the most common yet dangerous diseases in dogs in Hong Kong. Do you know what a tick looks like? The catastrophic threat ticks and fleas brings is too often underestimated. If a tick or flea is big enough for you to see on your dog, this fellow is an adult, accounting for only approx. 5% of the population. The rest of the 95% is eggs which are almost invisible to our naked eyes. Those eggs will hatch into adult and become a catastrophe if the dog is not treated in a timely manner.

Play this quiz now to find out how best you can protect your dogs!

Step 1 of 5

1. Where can dogs attract fleas and ticks to jump on them?

  • A. On the street
  • B. On a beach
  • C. In a pet-friendly park
  • D. During a hike

Hellodog does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See more details here.

  • Sharing is caring
Comments Off on Quiz: How much do you know about ticks and fleas?

Comments are closed here.

You may also like

Sign up for Subscription

Special offers and free parenting tips delivered to your inbox, a few times a month.